Recruitment Consultant at KPB Consultants
Views:312 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Product & Program Manager - Healthcare Financing Business (3-5 yrs)
1. Job Title: Program Manager Qube Credit
2. Company: QubeHealth
3. Workplace Type: On-Site
4. Job Location: Mumbai
5. Employment Type: Full-Time
QubeHealth is changing the way Indians pay for their healthcare through Interest free Health Care Financing. Bridging the gap between their healthcare expenses and what their insurance pays.
With 2 out of 3 Indians NOT having insurance and the 1 that does, being under-insured, solving India's 'Out-of-Pocket Expenditure on Healthcare' problem, is an urgent need. This magnitude of this problem is to the tune of USD 70 Bn per annum
QubeHealth aggregates Medical Financing, Insurance, and Care Providers into one great Customer Experience for Employed Indians and their families.
The Qube Credit Product
The Qube Credit Product also referred to as the Qube Cars is India's first Buy Now Pay Later Product exclusively for healthcare. When the Qube Card is swiped at a healthcare merchant or provider, the entire transaction can be converted into No Cost EMIs for a maximum of 12 months.
The Qube Card is supported at all medical and healthcare establishments. The card is a prepaid card supported by a just in time credit line issued by regulated lenders and card issuers
We are looking for a Program Manager who will be a part of all aspects of the Qube Credit Program and be a pillar in making the Care Now Pay Later experience amazing for users. The role offers to work and collaborate with Qube Health Leadership team, UI/UX teams, internal and external technology teams, product teams, lender and card issuer teams and other teams involved in creating and operationalizing this Care Now Pay Later experience. Since Qube Health is an early-stage startup the incumbent will have the opportunity to not only shape the Care Now Pay Later experience but also Qube Health's long term business plans and culture
IDEAL APPLICANT SHOULD HAVE
1. Minimum 3+ Years of experience in the payments or lending space
2. Experience working at a startup in the Fintech Lending/Payments/SAAS Products industry
3. Experience contributing to building digital customer journeys from scratch
4. Managing and delivering projects involving multiple stakeholders including design, product, technology, and external partners
5. An understanding of how product and technology teams work i.e. sprints etc.
6. Fire in the belly to solve a massive problem while scaling a business and product
1. Play a Chief of Staff role to the President Qube Credit
2. Establish and track user specific metrics i.e. user onboarding, activation, transactions, retention, experience etc. and work closely with product and technology teams to improve these metrics
3. Conceptualize, and collaborate with UI/UX design teams to design and document user stories/features
4. Work closely with product and technology teams on the product and technology roadmap to bring these features alive
5. Project management and delivery tracking across technology (internal and external), product, user experience, marketing, contact center teams
6. Coordinate with internal marketing and contact center teams to design, deliver and track efficacy of user outreach and marketing activities
7. Manage strategic stakeholder relationships including but not limited to Lenders, Card Issuers, Technology Partners, Insurers etc.
8. Lead Strategic Projects and double-in for the Qube Health Leadership Team
WHAT DO WE NEED:
Do you identify with the below adjectives?
2. Driven and Ambitious
3. Problem Solver
4. Ready to experiment
5. Goal oriented mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. You get to work directly with the leadership team of the company
2. Be a part of building and shaping a product that is looking to solve a huge problem in India (Out of Pocket Expense on Account of Healthcare = USD 70 Bn)
3. A navigator's seat (to start) in a rocket-ship in the hottest sector in the world right now - healthcare fintech (India BNPL poised to grow to USD 50 Bn by 2026)
4. Amazing culture, with a team that lives and breathes the mission, is always willing to put its hands up, and never forgets to have fun
5. An opportunity to create massive personal wealth through ESOP's