Talent Analyst Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:1594 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Product Owner - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
As a Product Owner, you will be accountable for the development, maintenance, and SLA delivery of the technology stack within that domain. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams such as developers, architects, DevOps engineers, designers, marketeers, and data analysts to ensure that the technology stack aligns with the business goals and customer needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business domain, stakeholders, customers, and market trends.
- Define and prioritize the product backlog based on stakeholder feedback, business goals, and technical feasibility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the product roadmap aligns with business goals and customer needs.
- Provide clear product vision and direction to the development team.
- Ensure that the product is delivered on time, within budget, and with the desired level of quality.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the product backlog is well-groomed and ready for development.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that the product is well-positioned in the market and is meeting the needs of customers.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the product domain and stay up-to-date with market trends, competitors, and emerging technologies.
- Continuously monitor and analyze product performance and make data-driven decisions to improve the product.
- Communicate product updates and progress to stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Actively participate in Portfolio management to make sure there is a quarterly planning horizon and alignment with other business domains.
- Prompt and effective response to emergency situations and unforeseen events is an integral part of this role, and the Product Owner is expected to be readily available and accessible when needed.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Owner in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that meet business goals and customer needs.
- Strong technical background and understanding of E-commerce technology stacks, i.e. Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Mulesoft
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with agile development methodologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in e-commerce, retail or logistics industry is a plus.
If you are passionate about e-commerce and have a proven track record of delivering successful products, then we would love to hear from you.