Product Operation - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
What the role is about:
We are looking for someone with operational experience to help manage cross-functional interactions between Core product, Sales & Sales support, content and Tech teams
Key skills needed:
- Experience with project management across multiple stakeholders.
- Customer/Stakeholder management
- Process Owner and Creation of processes for operation
- 2-5 years experience in a customer service/ service delivery role in a technology-supported environment.
Department: Operations & Support
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Project Management, Stakeholder Management
Here's what some of these interactions look like:
- Drive user experience lead mocks for branded advt slots on the app through coordination with design and sales teams.
- Responsible to check adherence to the SOPs created for Monetisation lead user interface and user experience
- Own the execution of Live Events hosted on the app for advertisers
- Coordinate with Internal Content operations and sales team to create branded hubs and set up monetizable advt slots on the same.
- Plan and execute inhouse campaigns. Align campaign performance and access the campaigns against goals
- Liaison with Ad operations and marketing/sales team for these in house campaigns.