Talent - Specialist at Change Leaders
Views:6555 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Marketing Role - IT (2-7 yrs)
Role Product Marketing
Experience: 2-4 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
We are looking for a product marketing professional who has the aspirations and appetite for working in a start-up environment and has around 2-4 yrs of experience in marketing to execute programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, etc.
- Product marketing exposure
- Strong communication skills
- Open to working with startup
- Exposure to handling UK, India, and US markets (preferable)
Desired Candidate :
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are a must
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Abilities to create and develop product and pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives. One of the main responsibilities related to these skills would be to develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
- Skills to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products, working with advertising and other types of managers.
- Work closely with sales department to help serve customer and company needs in the most profitable way. A good example here is working directly with salespeople for improving their sales associate skills and competencies.
- Skills to analyze, observe and monitoring market trends.
- A start-up mindset with proven experience working in small or large organisations
- Knowledge and experience of market trends
- Experience with designing & running digital campaigns
- 2-4 years in marketing or PR for preferably a tech company
Education Background :
- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent, in marketing or business, or professional marketing qualification.
- An advanced degree, or equivalents, such as a Master's, or MBA specializing in marketing
- Advanced degree in Mass Comm will be preferred
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Work with other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, external agencies and vendors
- Oversee and execute our newsletter and blog campaigns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.