HR - Talent Head at KPB Consultants
Views:299 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Product Marketing Role - FinTech (3-6 yrs)
- Drive the GTM strategy for a high potential new platform product.
- Understand new markets, customer personas, products, and competition and deliver actionable intelligence to the product, sales, and other departments to maintain our competitive edge
- Work cross-functionally with both the sales and product teams to create product marketing content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copies, competitive differentiation, white papers) that clearly and effectively communicates unique capabilities of our platform in customer language
- Engage with partners, sales team, and influencers to drive awareness and product demand. This role will include collateral development, marketing events, and digital marketing activities.
- As a lead, product marketer, build your own team for content and performance marketing.
- Create and execute high quality, high performing campaigns, assets, and activities that generate sales and builds market share
- Own Customer Marketing activities to continually educate our users about the product and company to increase user engagement, product adoption, and retention
- Measure the results/metrics of marketing activities to enable data-driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
- Experience in hiring and building strong teams
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, a strong sense of ownership, and a 'lets-get-it-done' attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, Product Management teams
- Good understanding of tools of the trade, i.e. SEO, SEM, sponsored content, account-based marketing, excellent communication skills, marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously