Senior Consultant at Michael Page
Views:601 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Marketing Manager - SaaS Startup (3-10 yrs)
Opportunity to be an initial member of a growing SaaS Startup
Opportunity to work with a renowned senior leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a seed-funded SaaS company in the document automation space globally headquartered. They are backed by marquee PE firms & angel investors.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates the client offerings from others in the market. Conduct a thorough competitor study to identify and communicate product differentiation.
- Communicate the benefits of our product to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Conceptualize topics, strategies, and communications to maximize visibility and conversion at conferences, roundtables, and product marketing webinars.
- Through interviews, surveys, product usage data, and customer interactions gain insight into how the customers are leveraging our client solutions and communicate it to the target audience through diverse and functionally deep case studies.
- Partner with relevant 3rd parties and knowledge leaders to deliver research-based content and whitepapers that would evangelize the new features launched by our client.
- Ideate and execute campaigns in digital and offline platforms to promote the value of the product.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in the product marketing function with a SaaS company with US GTM
- Deep understanding of creating marketing campaigns for different personas & touch points
- Good experience in using analytics tools
What's on Offer
- Industry-leading compensation & benefits
- ESOPs option
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.