Head Hunter at Wenger & Watson Inc.
Views:1222 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Product Marketing Manager - Online/Internet (10-15 yrs)
Business Title - Product Marketing Manager
Job Family: Marketing
Job Classification:Marketing Specialist III (Level 6, M04111)
We aim to be the most customer-focused company on earth, and we want to help customers find and buy the products they want on the internet. In this context, the India Consumer - Payments team is looking for a talented, passionate and confident Product Marketing Manager with a strong technology background to own, develop and grow the payments business in India.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a motivated entrepreneur or business developer with a background in engineering and technology to take full ownership of growing and developing aonline business in a very entrepreneurial, fast-paced and focused working environment with regular exposure to VPs and leadership.
Like any business leadership position, you will be held accountable for delivering a return on the investment we makes in your business. You will be expected to define a go-to-market strategy, define and justify the operational plan and resources you require in front of senior management, and deliver on that plan.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Define and own your strategy and operational plan, including budgeting (P&L) and team resourcing, to ensure your business grows according to expectations
- Develop and maintain a strong online marketing presence, driving self-service product registrations and inbound leads to our sales teams
- Develop an ecosystem of business partners in India
- Conceive, create and execute innovative online marketing campaigns to drive traffic to your marketing site
- Develop and maintain the data analytics infrastructure allowing you to measure marketing campaign performance and maximize marketing spend ROI
- Drive product registrations to product launch, and maximize merchant success by minimizing seller attrition and maximizing seller sales
- Drive the definition of the product's development and evolution
- Background in engineering, technology consulting or business development in an engineering/technology environment - required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and at least one other European language - required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and complex stakeholder relationships - work prioritization, planning and time management
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to define business strategies, operational plans and execute on them methodically
- Demonstrated ability to own and manage a business budget/P&L
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to make business recommendations
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding computer skills: Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word - required
- HTML skills required; SQL skills – or ability and willingness to learn SQL – required
- Bachelor degree – required
- MBA from a top business school is strongly appreciated
- MSc in Engineering would give you an advantage in this job
- Qualification in project management (e.g. PMP) is appreciated
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.