HR at M R Consultants Corporation
Views:538 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Product Marketing Manager - IT (8-10 yrs)
- Own the content strategy and deliver sales content in form of solution pages, solution briefs, blogs, webinars, white papers, presentations, etc. This will need to create in-depth planning and calendar for blogging, videos, and brand content.
- Understand the competitive space and use that info to differentiate our products and solutions in the market.
- Social media management and work with designers, sales, pre-sales, product teams to leverage it effectively through organic and sponsored campaigns.
- Track and report on marketing initiatives and suggest optimization methods.
- Build and engage with a community of customers and empower marketing efforts in the community to increase revenue from existing accounts. This will require collaborating with the product team very closely.
- Plan customer-facing initiatives such as growing customer reviews on reviews sites such as G2, Capterra, etc., and developing customer success stories.
- Track and report on all customer marketing initiatives as well as engagement metrics.
- Create positioning and messaging for target personas and industries that demonstrate an understanding of their key business problems and pain points through well-articulated value propositions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.