Consultant at KPB Consultants
Views:270 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Product Marketing Manager - IT (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for young and dynamic marketing Managers for one of our clients, who has hands-on experience with GTM strategy, content, design, digital marketing, and landing pages (the end-to-end marketing for a new product). The Head - Marketing will be building their team and scale from scratch. This is a very exciting ZERO to ONE opportunity.
Our Client is one of the pioneers in corporate spend management platform, with a vision to provide one single dashboard to spend, track and control 100 pc of business spending. The company uniquely combines expense management, corporate cards, and corporate travel booking on one platform. Our Client is a leader in this space in India with 6000+ customers, processing $1bn+ payment volumes, 30Mn expenses and 3 Mn Expense reports annually. Some of the key customers include TATA group, PwC, Maruti, OYO, Byju's, Udaan, and 100s of large enterprise customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the GTM strategy for a high potential new platform product.
- Understand new markets, customer personas, products, and competition and deliver actionable intelligence to the product, sales, and other departments to maintain our competitive edge
- Work cross-functionally with both the sales and product teams to create product marketing content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copies, competitive differentiation, white papers) that clearly and effectively communicates unique capabilities of our platform in customer language
- Engage with partners, sales team, and influencers to drive awareness and product demand. This role will include collateral development, marketing events, and digital marketing activities.
- Measure the results/metrics of marketing activities to enable data-driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
Skills Required :
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, a strong sense of ownership, and a 'lets-get-it-done' attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, and Product Management teams
- Good understanding of tools of the trade, i.e. SEO, SEM, sponsored content, account-based marketing, excellent communication skills, marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.