Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:10144 Applications:908 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:741
Product Manager - UPI Payment - BFSI (1-7 yrs)
The role requires the candidate to manage bouquet of payments services that can be enabled through UPI. As a part of the role, the candidate would be responsible for the following metrics:
- VPA's creation on the Bank Channels as well as Third Party Applications
- UPI Transactions where Merchant is acquired by the bank.
- Revenue earned through UPI
- As a part of the role, the candidate would be involved in the following broad type of
- The candidate is required to continuously improve the UPI product in terms of customer value and customer experience (UI/UX).
- The candidate is required to integrate seamless UPI payment flow on the Merchant website/Applications.
- Integrate Merchant payments solutions on 3rd Party Applications.
- The candidate is required to streamline back-end processes to bring efficiency.
- The candidate should also be involved in product maintenance activities to ensure minimum customer issues and also resolve issues within specified TAT's
- The candidate is required to maintain thorough PAC documentations and liaise with stakeholders to ensure compliance to all guidelines.
- The candidate is required to manage a Merchant Product of UPI.
- The Product management activities would be aimed at making the product relevant to a various segment of business eg. eCommerce, Broking Firms, Bill collections etc.
- Additionally, the candidate would be required to continuously work on reducing the technical declines for Customer onboarding and for UPI Transactions.
- The candidate would be required to implement a thorough Customer Lifecyle Management Strategy to make a complete product suite for meeting customers collections and payments requirements.
- Candidate needs to be proficient in project management skills and should be able to deal with multiple functional teams such as Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Alliance, Brand teams etc.
- Candidate should be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize them so as to ensure completion within required timelines
- Candidate should be able to work with technology team of Merchants and Bank.
Industry Knowledge and Thought Leadership:
- Candidate should be aware of the happenings in the Industry
- Candidate should have the ability to generate fresh ideas on offer construct and promotion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.