CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:466 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager - Technical - Education Sector (1-3 yrs)
product manager - technical
- We are an early-stage and bootstrapped start-up in the education domain. We are seeking a multi-skilled candidate with technical and excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Astt Manager-Product Management.
- The role involves coordinating and following up with tech, design, QA and SMEs on a daily basis, working on overall product strategy, carrying out market and UX research, analysing customer feedback, road mapping, figuring ways of optimizing, and working with QA to test.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Determining feature requirements.
- Researching customer experiences and demands.
- Improving customer experiences.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Working alongside the technology team.
- Acting as a product evangelist.
- Product Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Previous experience of 1-2 years in a product development role.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Prior experience in working on PM tools
- Ability to design wireframes , prototype etc.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.