HR at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:4549 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Product Manager - Startup (5-15 yrs)
Urgent opening with one of the Start-Up firm
Location: Mumbai (BKC)
CTC: 28 - 40 Lacs
Experience: 5+ years
- Product Manager
- This position will be based out in Mumbai
- Minimum Experience:5 Years plus
- Preferred Education: Master's in Business Administration in Finance. Possessing a degree of CA/CFA will be an added advantage
Objective of the role :
- The candidate should analyze market trends and formulate new product ideas and facilities which can strengthen the product basket and attract varied investors & distributors. The candidate needs to work with the Investment Team to share the Market outlook and Investment strategy for the funds.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate complex/competing ideas to all stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and self driven - ability to work independently without too much hand-holding
- Analyze market trends and competition offering to formulate new product & product facilities ideas
- Analyze the existing products and its related features to enhance the appeal of the product
- Actively interact with AMCs to understand attractive investment opportunities, trends in the market to become an early mover.
- Interact and negotiate with various product manufacturers for best pricing of products.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of products and enhancements
- Analyze new as well as existing investment opportunities and arrive at recommendations.
- Study various news flows, events, updates on companies as well as capital markets to arrive at key investment strategy decisions for customers.
- Constantly monitor the market for competing products/solutions and ensure that the company's offerings continue to be the most innovative in the market
- Conduct various training programs to help and support RMs in enhancing their knowledge on various financial products, financial markets, etc
- Provide constant flow of information to macro/micro/competition to better equip the sales team
- Provide various reports/sheets required by Regulations on Monthly basis (Factsheet, Portfolios)
- Provide product/marketing-related literature And work with Investment Team to prepare Market Outlook Reports
- Prepare due diligence reports for global fund mandates and for various distribution tie ups
- Create customized presentation for Senior Management for events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.