Director at Qikhire
Views:2736 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:523
Product Manager - Startup (3-6 yrs)
Location : Bangalore (preferred) else anywhere in India
About the firm
The firm is an early stage startup with a vision to leverage design and technology to elevate the productivity of knowledge professionals across different domains. We see professionals spending too much time switching across different content sources to scour and keep on top of the information they need, using a variety of different apps, instead of doing impactful work. We believe we can fix that.
Currently, our first product is focused on knowledge workers in financial services.
We are building:
- A single platform for users to seamlessly collate personal and public information from varied sources
- A curated and adaptive system of user preferences to reduce cognitive overload
- A powerful search engine that cuts across multiple platforms for information querying on unstructured data
Our founders come with a combined experience of 40+ years with deep technology, investment, and business backgrounds. We have built a lean and energetic team of 12 members and are marching towards our first product launch.
About the role
As a Product Manager, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with the tech, design, content, and business team to build and launch the product, engage and retain users
- Evolve a short-term and long-term vision & roadmap for the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, and industry trends
- Lead, manage & coordinate with concerned teams toward product-related targets & milestones
- Take key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content, and revenue in consultation with the leaders.
- Work closely with the founders on prioritization of tasks & projects for every sprint
- Organize internal & external discussions, product brainstorms ; focus groups to identify ; maintain a list of new ideas for product evolution
- Crunch analytics ; log data regularly to identify consumer insights/market insights, and find improvements in consumer engagement & conversion rates.
- Should create prototypes and flow charts/user flow diagrams
- Experience in Analytical/MIS Tools/Product Analytics tools (Google Analytics/Mixpanel etc.)
- Good understanding of web, mweb designs - ability to tell a good design from a bad one
- Min 3+ years of professional experience including 1+ years of product experience
- Should have worked with design and tech teams in the past with a clear understanding of best practices
- The ability to break down problem statements and having a structured approach to them is a must.
- Understanding the technology and education space, along with a strong product sense to leverage mobile as a platform, would be a big plus.
- High agency while having demonstrated a strong sense of ownership in the past
- Great people and stakeholder management skill