Senior Consultant at CareerNet
Views:995 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Travel Domain (3-7 yrs)
About the Client:
Our Client makes the leading global chatbot platform called ENGATI and the future of work platform PEOPLEHUM. Along with deep end expertise and focus in automation technologies (RPA and iOT), deep learning patents, mobile, DevOps
This position is with first online mall in Indonesia. A smart shopper best place!
Role of the position:
- Define your features.Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes,test plans, release checklists.
- Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback.Rinse and repeat.
- Research and analyse key travel/OTA/digital market trends for product innovation and enhancements.
- Prioritize incoming feature requests from core product and platform teams. Manage the backlog of features. Work closely with the other PMs to release features across all platform simultaneously.
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Create and maintain your team's roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate,
- Minimum 2 years of product management experience in Travel/ OTA industry
- Experience working cross-functionally with designers, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy in for the product direction you are setting.
- Ability to understand and drive improvements across all elements of the User Experience (Functionality, Design, Content and Usability)
- Strong analytical skills. Track record of defining and executing usage based analysis and tracking to drive and measure business performance
- Deep knowledge of understanding of backend web technologies (e-retail, promotions, orders, cart etc.).
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful products.
- Ability to create A/B Tests to continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Experience with digital marketing channels and working with digital marketing teams
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones.
- Experience using tools for product wire framing and roadmap & high level planning.
- Experience defining the product acceptance testing criteria.
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- MBA a plus