Director at NextMile Consulting
Views:2579 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:384
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - SaaS (3-7 yrs)
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - AiDash - SaaS
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is revolutionizing the way that core industries such as utilities and energy tackle their operations, maintenance and sustainability challenges by using the power of satellites and Artificial Intelligence (AI). We enable our customers to utilize high resolution satellite imagery for inspection and remote monitoring of geographically dispersed assets at scale. Our recommendations and insights produced by our AI applications have saved our customers millions of dollars and improved overall network reliability for them and their customers.
AiDash is backed by top-tier investors, including Benhamou Global Ventures, National Grid Partners, Edison International, and Shell Ventures. To learn more about how AiDash is helping core industries become more resilient, efficient, and sustainable, visit www.aidash.com.
The goal, of our product team, is to understand our users and make usage of our complex data models easy for them by building innovative design experiences. We want our users to harness the potential of our products and models through easy-to-use experiences.
As a Product Manager at Aidash, you will be responsible for the strategy and development of SaaS products, to deliver exceptional customer experiences across mobile, and web applications for users. These users can be business executives, operations managers, or operating teams. You will be working with the latest machine learning & data science techniques, and design thinking to empower users, who have never used such products in the past.
- Lead product strategy and development of SaaS product, powered by insights generated by AI models.
- Work closely with the sales team and customers, to gather a deep understanding of user behaviors at all levels - decision-makers, managers, and operators.
- Collaborate with the technology team to integrate business processes and policies onto the platform
- Collaborate with the design team and guide their research, prototyping, and development.
- Collaborate with the machine learning and data science team, help them understand business problems, and provide direction to their efforts, so that value can be generated for the client.
- Develop vision and strategy for the product, across the lifestyle in collaboration with business, tech, and data science leadership.
- Gather ongoing feedback from users, and develop a road map for the product.
- This role demands real passion for the customer, technical depth, understanding of data science, and data-driven decision-making.
- Proven experience of 3-7 years delivering highly SaaS / AI products in the enterprise space.
A computer science degree or other engineering degree equivalent from Tier I Institutions
- Design thinking and customer-centric approach to building, experimenting, and iterating products
- Data-driven decision-making ability.
- Passion for building products from scratch
- Experience in working with AI Models / Data Science would be a plus.