Recruitment Consultant at Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Views:2130 Applications:716 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:688
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - B2B/SaaS/Lending/Fintech (3-8 yrs)
About the Client
Our Client is looking for a Product Owner who loves building scalable features to make an impact customers life and to our business bottom line.
You should be able to drive the product/feature in a dynamic & expeditious environment. Needless to say that you need to demonstrate radical ownership, a bias to action, work well with cross-functional teams, and thrive in a very high-performance culture
You will get:
1. The opportunity to own products/features from conceptualisation, through launch, to growth and scale.
2. To own impact metrics for market success, and drive them through digital products/features.
3. Working with engineering, design & marketing teams to derive success for your product/feature
4. Freedom to experiment and work on the choice of tools and software.
You are expected to:
1. Own the roadmap of new features to design and develop, cross-functionally coordinate launches to market, and drive subsequent improvements, basic data analysis and user research.
2. Be the bridge between design, development, data science, other product managers, marketing, and commercial and operations teams, and ensure alignment on priorities, initiatives, and outcomes related to your product area.
3. Define and communicate, down to the smallest detail necessary, the features we should build, when to build them, how they should work, what impact we expect them to have, why we think it'll have that impact, and how we position and market this to customers.
4. Actively drive progress across teams towards key KPIs and OKRs for your product area.
5. Backfill any other roles and responsibilities as and when necessary to ensure you deliver on product and business objectives. Be fully accountable for your product.
1. At least, 2+ years of prior experience in International Logistics, eCommerce, SaaS, Fintech, or B2B products is a plus.
2. Demonstrated the clarity and precision of research, analysis, decision making, and cross-functional communication and execution, in product management or another related role in a digital-first business
3. Outcome-focused and metrics-driven with a bias to action.
4. Highly motivated and adaptable to a fast-paced work