Product Manager - Sachet Loans Segment - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
- Define product vision, strategy & own product KPIs. Work on the entire consumer lending stack from acquisition to servicing.
- Responsible for identifying growth opportunities through relevant partnerships across ecosystems. Liaise with partner's product, risk, compliance, partnership, legal team stakeholder for overall product development.
- Take ownership of the product roadmap by understanding the end customer's problems and identifying areas to create value.
- Conceptualize and build new products & features which are accurate, scalable, and impactful.
- Define & build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to the product vision.
- Evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
- Analyse product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to keep improving the product experience.
- Work with stakeholders- cross-functionally across stakeholders (sales, marketing, UI/UX, Credit, Ops, Risk, legal, technology etc)
- Strong presentation, analytical and communication skills
- 2-3 years- experience in a Product Owner role, preferably in a fast-paced start-up environment with hands-on experience with Agile tool/methodologies
- Preferred work experience in E-com., Fintech and/or financial product companies on products - website, conversational interface products, marketing automation tools etc
- Experience in data modeling, alternate data model
- Experience in managing multiple
- Hands-on experience with all the stages of the product lifecycle with an ability to take tough decisions on critical product features.
- Adept at using Google Analytics, MS Office, design tools etc.