Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:4026 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Retail Lending & Digital Products - Insurance/Bank (4-8 yrs)
Product Manager - Retail Lending & Digital Products - Insurance/Bank
An exciting job opportunity with a leading global Credit Bureau & Information Services company involved in providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world . For this role our clients are looking for a results-driven digital product manager working in insurance/financial services industry working with facilitators like Bank Bazaar, Paisa Bazaar etc. for launching digital initiatives in the organization.
- The product manager would be responsible for the entire product creation lifecycle and marketing the product with the sales team. This individual would be involved in creating product presentations as well to explain the technicalities and competitive analysis for the product that will be used by sales team to demonstrate it to the Bureau's clients that are largely Banks- s, NBFC's & Financial Institutions.
- Our distinguished client is looking for Digital product manager with good knowledge of Retail Lending products working in Insurance industry who has experience in working very closely with technology team to implement new digital products /platforms/initiatives to enhance customer journey/satisfaction. You will be working in a high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression allowing you fast career growth and this is going to be an Individual contributor role.
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty in data analysis and solution creation serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
You will be Responsible For:
- Working on new product design by understanding the business users problem statement and using Bureau's information to create a product solution; plus, aligning with tech, legal, compliance, Marketing and other support teams in creating the product and implementing it.
- Work on existing solutions -understand them, help market them with sales team. Regularly train sales on these existing solutions.
- Managing the entire product creation lifecycle - from concept discussion, minutes, flow, specs writing, roadmap planning, communication on dates, follow up for development, testing, error reporting, UAT release, production pre-release & post -release work.
- Supporting existing and new clients to go-live on the integration of the product with their portals
- Making product presentations for making clients understand the features, benefits, competitive analysis /snapshot. Ensuring complete - Go to Market- readiness for the product
- Working on existing digital solutions in retail lending products-understand them, help market them with sales team. Regularly train sales on these existing solutions.
- Extensive Reporting and trend analysis of lending market.
The Successful Candidate:
- A Post graduate, MBA preferably from a Tier 1/Tier 2 College with 4-8 yrs Product Management experience in an Insurance organization or Commercial Bank.
- Product management experience in digital banking or mobile banking team would be relevant; alternatively any experience of working closely with technology team to implement new platform/customer journey will be relevant.
- Digital product manager with good knowledge of Retail Lending products working in Insurance industry who has experience in working very closely with technology team to implement new digital products /platforms/initiatives to enhance customer journey/satisfaction
- Experience in working with facilitators like Bank Bazaar, Paisa Bazaar etc. for launching digital initiatives in the organization
- An efficient multi tasker with extensive experience in handling multiple projects & products.
- An individual with a knack of innovation & Go getter attitude with excellent presentation, communication, reasoning skills.
What is in it for you?
- Working in high-performance teams with phenomenal career progression allowing you fast career growth.
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firm of the country.