Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4721 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Product Manager - Recharge & Bill Payment Product (4-10 yrs)
- Product manager for the Recharges and Bill payments product
- Manage the product roadmap for building a differentiated bill payment product in India. This involves feature conceptualisation, working with the usability team for customer research, project prioritisation and implementation. Partner closely with the local and global technology teams to effectively implement the product roadmap
- Drive adoption of the bill payment products across external customers. Partner with the marketing team to develop marketing programs for each bill payment use case
- Partner closely with other internal teams such as rewards, customer service, legal, compliance to ensure all features are compliant with local and global guidelines
- This is a individual contributor position
- This position is based out of Bangalore.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in product management, online marketing and/or consumer products and services
- Experience designing mobile experiences; Use of web analytics including clickstream metrics to evaluate online customer behavior, expertise in A/B testing and optimizations
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- 4+ years working directly with software engineering teams
- Understanding of distributed systems, APIs, digital measurement technologies, data pipelines
- Deep understanding of analytical products, including data visualisation (e.g. Tableau etc.)
- Experience organising work across engineering, marketing and other dependent teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience simplifying technical concepts into customer solutions
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn tools and processes
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritise compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.