Product Manager - Partnerships - Digital Lending (2-10 yrs)
- The person would be responsible for driving the Digital Lending Partnerships and engagements with Fintechs.
- Design new products working closely with Risk / Analytics teams for specific client segments to grow the business digitally end to end leveraging own / partner platforms
- Provide the product roadmap and then manage the product lifecycle including research and evaluate new products for possible deployment in the company for its clients
- Responsible for managing the partnerships, scaling them and accountable for delivery on business from each of the partners. Own the P&L for delivery at a partner level
- Responsible for delivering business impact by identify leading edge technologies and driving technical innovation by creating timelines for the development and deployment of the products
- Work closely with Digital Solutions and Tech teams of the Bank on products and platforms
- Review the market landscape, identify partners, review business model of potential partners to bring relevant partnerships for review
- Monitor portfolio quality on regular basis along with risk and analytics and take proactive corrective steps
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.