Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:1875 Applications:645 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Product Manager - OTT/Streaming/Video Business (8-13 yrs)
What You'll Do:
- You will partner with product leadership on platform vision and strategy, keeping your colleagues up to date on your top level goals, timelines, and progress.
- Work with business groups (Product, Software Development, Marketing etc) to prioritize work (grounded in data) and improve the Viewer's Experience.
- Write user requirements for an agile development process
- Proactively identify meaningful process and infrastructure improvement opportunities
- Help lead the product development process from discovery to release
- Gather requirements to define minimum viable product and phasing
- Perform thorough user acceptance testing with strong attention to detail and performance
- Participate and/or lead product brainstorming sessions
- Stay current on digital development practices and the technology industry
What Were Looking For:
- 8+ years of platform-oriented product management experience shipping products in a dynamic and fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Experience working on consumer facing apps and has a strong understanding of industry best practices in the video streaming space
- An Analytical product manager, but keen on developing human-centered experiences and have strong product instincts
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead
- Ability to communicate well, in both small and large groups
- Comfortable with giving and receiving candid feedback
- Experience writing product specifications for development teams
- Experience contributing to product roadmaps and backlogs
- Technical background with a detailed understanding of web and mobile platforms
- Solid understanding of digital analytics, data analysis and the research process