Talent Acquisition Specialist at Neemtree Tech Hiring
Views:423 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Product Manager - Operations - AgriTech (2-7 yrs)
Tech Product Operations will lead the development of Aryatech product, new features, and maintenance by prioritizing work, writing business proposals, maintaining product finances and a product roadmap. You will use change management techniques to drive adoption of your product. You will leverage your knowledge, your stakeholders, customer feedback and relevant market information to achieve your product goals.
- Develop and own overall product vision, strategy, business case and implementation.
- Breaks down vision and strategy to manageable business roadmap.
- Oversees all stages of product creation from start to finish to ensure they meet the business needs from meet current day need to agreed scope of futuristic vision.
- Owns the product, hence must ensure that all the functional and technical aspects of the product and its features meet user requirements.
- Collaborates with business users to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Taking business requirements to envision product outcomes based on vision of the product.
- Translate the strategy into actionable tasks and work with cross-functional agile teams to execute those requirements.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis to support product objectives.
- Accountable to the financial performance of the product.
- Prioritizes and manages Product backlog items based on changing requirements.
- Partners in developing user stories.
- Communication and collaboration with the project agile teams and key business SMEs and stakeholders is a major part of the product owner's routine.
- Responsible for collaborating with leaders in developing/updating the business roadmap and business cases.
- Monitoring, evaluating product progress at each stage of the process and being able to articulate progress, accomplishments, and challenges in various stakeholder meetings.
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates.
- Leads and manages the Business UAT Testing team - composed of onshore and offshore resources.
- Participating in sprint planning meetings.
- Work closely with Enterprise IT on technology needs for product development.
- Build relationships across the Inventory Management team, Procurement/Sourcing and Systems teams to inform decisions and maintain feedback channels.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years' experience in a Product Owner role or related experience preferred
- 2-5+ years' experience in Inventory Management or Supply Chain IT preferred
- Manager experience in cross reporting structures preferred
- Experience driving or leading operational metrics or dashboards, leading Automation or AI/ML solutions is preferred
- Strong or in-depth knowledge in one or many of these functional areas preferred: Warehouse & Inventory Management, Sourcing or Trade Demand Planning
- Product Management experience preferred
- Ability to take an idea and build and drive strategic vision of end state solution of the product
- Ability to figure out how to close the gaps
- Ability to create and run queries to investigate issues
- Experience demonstrating strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Professional level business writing skills
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Build, enable, and drive multi-year strategy both within direct scope as well
- Warehouse Management product scoping, design, activation, and deployment
- Support a product management practice to align technology, finance, and business teams
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally and liaise with internal and/or external stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved