Analyst at EduShine Academic Search
Views:1996 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Product Manager - Online Travel (6-15 yrs)
One of the largest and most popular travel company.
- Managing the complete P n L
- Analyzing key product metrics, customer behavior, competition offerings, process and platform gaps
- Conceptualizing new features and enhancements in Travel platform to improve online customer journey
- Collaborating with technology teams in requirement specifications documentation, designing and user testing
- Project Managing product launch and enhancement projects with cross-functional teams
- Coordination with call center team
- Create incremental revenue opportunities through product and recommendation strategy based on web and data analytics
- Create revenue attribution models to measure and improve on-going performance of marketing campaigns
- Develop a detailed road map for the online properties (web and mobile) to make it into a profitable channel - by increasing revenues and reducing costs
- Techno functional (MBA + BE)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.