Consultant - Medical Device at Ray Berndtson
Views:317 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Product Manager - Oncology (4-8 yrs)
An Ideal candidate must have an "Oncology" portfolio experience.
Roles & Responsibility
- Develop an annual marketing plan to achieve annual product revenue.
- Integrates the functional organization in the development of the market and product requirements for a specific portfolio of products and services in accordance with the Company's strategic plans and objectives.
-Scan external and internal environment, draft marketing plan for allocated products, build KOL, in order to achieve the market share, sales targets, and profits for allocated products.
- Manages a product portfolio by working with the Senior Sales and Marketing management teams within the company to affiliate and distributor groups to establish and support product portfolio strategies, business plans, and key initiatives.
- Interface with Regional Marketing Teams
- Support all New Product Introductions (MPI) activities
- Develop Product Portfolio Strategies
- Identify Market Trends, Key Thought Leaders, and Key market drivers