Product Manager - Mobile Payment (4-8 yrs)
We are hiring a Talented Product Manager for our client EKO Financials. Please find the details below and send your updated profile with following details:
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable):
Established in September 2007, Eko pioneered the use of mobile phones for payment in India. Eko realized early on that in order to make mobile phone as a payment instrument, it was important to design a product which included all customer segments.
Globally, Eko is the only organization which has the capability to process a secure payment transaction without installing an application on the phone or SIM card. This ubiquitous design has helped Eko reach different customer segments. In order to bring in payment services to millions of Indians, Eko in its journey partnered with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank & IndusInd Bank.
Recently, Eko was also awarded the - pre-paid issuance license- by RBI. This license enables Eko to provide payment services independently of its banking partners to millions of customer who Eko wishes to touch over the next couple of years.
Currently, Eko serves over 5 million customers, in 80 towns / cities over 13 states of India.
Globally, payments has become an extremely hot space for companies. This is true even for India. Right from the likes of Apple, Google, Facebook etc. are trying to create new experiences in payments. In India, large number of companies are coming out with their own wallet product, even the large banks are participating in this space.
Eko is competing in this hyper-growth payments market space. We at Eko believe that whoever will win in this space will beat the others in the following,
1. Adoption by the customers
2. Building a ubiquitous acceptance network
3. User experience
5. Continued relevance of their offering in future with the changes in technology
While we build our world-class product, we are looking for individuals who are dreamers, and desire to make it big in life. We want to have people who are passionate about payments and wish to be a part of a team of people who wish to make Eko an ubiquitous way to make payments.
The core responsibility of this role will be to take the responsibiilties around
1. Product roadmap
2. Sales & Marketing for the product
3. GTM strategy for the product
4. Drive monthly & quarterly P&L strategy In the evaluation process, we are looking for skills / experience around
1. Engaging with mid or senior executives across business functions in Eko & outside
2. Understanding of the payment landspace
Payment processing companies
VISA / MasterCard etc.
1. B.Tech / B.E from a Tier 1 engineering college
2. MBA (Sales / Marketing) from Tier 1 management institutes
3. 4-6 years of work experience
4. Familiar with the basics of banking / payments
5. Should have basic appreciation of how digital technology is impacting banking
6. To have played a role in a product function prior to Eko
1. Brilliant in communication
Spoken as well as comfortable with Microsoft office skill
2. Comfortable with using project management online tools
3. Experience in building business plans and projections
4. Proven record of working under minimal supervision
5. Comfortable with ambiguity
6. Creative problem solver
7. Good convincing/ influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.