HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:703 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Product Manager - Mobile Gaming Platform (3-6 yrs)
Product Manager - Mobile Gaming MNC Platform
About Product Management:
- Product Management is all about creating ideas to entertain users through mobile, finding technology that gives shape to ideas and delights customers. It is always about impact and ownership allowing product manager to unleash their true potential and giving them the freedom to experiment and innovate.
- Product managers always love to deep dive into the enormous data generated today to understand customer behavior and refine ideas to give more value through their creations. Product management is all about answering questions to build consensus amongst all stakeholders like engineering, marketing, sales, operations and data analytics.
- Product management is at the center point of the transformation story of which is due to embark upon an aggressive journey to keep entertaining billions of people over mobile and enrich human
- Own the Product roadmap
- Manage the product lifecycle starting with product vision, defining requirements, product development, and engineering and operations team coordination
- Collaborate with customer experience designers to create compelling and simple customer journeys in the product
- Define product acceptance testing criteria, and product KPI metrics, working in tight coordination with product delivery ensuring a clear understanding of the product features by the business team
- Ability to work with Engineering teams explaining the requirements with clarity and understanding technical pain points of product roadmap
- Ability to create product artifacts like product feature doc, requirement doc, and product user guide
- Ability to work with the data analytics team to evaluate product performance and drive changes to improve in KPIs.
- Partnership & alliances to build product relevance & distribution
- Ability to work with an analytics tool like GA, app attribution tools like AppsFlyer
- Understanding customers' needs and aspirations and defending customers' interest in Mobile application roadmap features. You need to be a champion for customers.
- Identifying and adopting technology to convert a business idea into products
- Thorough understanding of the app ecosystem, modern tools for building products and mobile app technology, and design knowledge
- Experience in driving initiatives from conception to completion
- Strong problem-solving skills, and strong business acumen
- Ability to understand and monitor key performance parameter targets of the product
- Deep understanding of user data, analytics tools like GA, attribution tools like AppsFlyer, Fabric