Product Manager - Mobile Applications (4-6 yrs)
Role - Product Manager
Skills and Qualifications -
- 4-5 years of product management or business systems design/analysis experience
- Strong experience of working on development and conceptualisation of consumer-facing mobile applications (Andriod / ios) from scratch along with driving the growth, downloads and usage of the application
- Customer-focused mindset
- Strong communication and analytical skills, with ability to prioritize things so to deliver projects in-line with business needs and strategy
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with external technology service/solution providers.
- Knowledge about the automobile and finance industry will be an extra advantage
Responsibilities for the Product manager
- As part of the Product Management team, you will be the bridge between the technical, business and design teams. This role is inherently cross-functional and you will work closely with multiple businesses, engineering, operations, and finance teams to research, conceive, design, develop and deliver products that create excitement.
- As a Product Manager, you will be leading products from conceptualization to launch. You will be responsible for building and constantly improving the product using data, experience, and feedback from end-users.
- Establish short and long term product goals and strategies and manage a product roadmap to support business goals and strategies.
- Understand and analyse user needs, and conduct research on markets and competitors.
- Initiate and prioritize products within engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Identify and engage with relevant third party solutions providers which can add value to OTO capital's business.
- Understand complex business problems and develop analytical solutions to overcome business problems.
- Collaborate with data science and analytics team to understand the assets created by them and identify the possible integrations in the product
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall performance and provide a foundation for continuous improvement.