Key Account Manager - BFSI at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:451 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Product Manager - Merchant Acquiring & Pre-Paid Cards/Debit Card - BFSI (3-8 yrs)
Currently Hiring for Product manager- Merchant Acquiring for one of the leading Bank.
- Define and execute Product Strategy on Merchant acquiring & Pre-Paid Cards/Debit Card and other emerging payments products including identifying customer pain point and identifying the right solution for these.
- Should have understanding of Merchant Acquiring/Pre-Paid Cards business, Roles & Responsibilities of various parties involved in Merchant Acquiring/Pre-Paid Cards business.
- Should be able to support the Sales team by Finalizing & executing the Go To Market Strategy for Merchant Acquiring/Pre-Paid Cards.
- Should be able to drive and program manage initiatives involving multiple external stakeholders.
- Should be keyed in to payments industry developments and be able to foresee emerging trends and regulation. Influence Bank's Digital product roadmap to take advantage of the same.
- Identify emerging trends in the product lines. Create user journey and models to capture these opportunities, create Business Case, BCN and ensure these well tested and operationalized.
- Ensure the product meets all the regulatory specifications, ensure all the regulatory reporting, audits, compliance, risk support is provided
- Be the voice of the customer within the Bank, look at any breakage affecting the customer experience, ensure its fixed and remains so
- Manage existing partner relationships as well as acquire more payments partnerships.
- Develop a professional network in the Payment industry and Fintech ecosystem
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.