Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:206 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Product Manager - Marketing - Construction Chemical Business (3-5 yrs)
Product Manager - Construction Chemical Industry
Product ( Marketing ) Manager - MNC Consumer Durable Paint / Chemical Major Co.
- Responsible for Closely monitor changing market dynamics on various important aspects like pricing, production plans.
- Manage Product placement, key product improvement, competition and tracking. Suggest new SKU's at profitable price points to improve share and consumer preference. Drive product launches and scale-up as per the brand calendar.
- Initiate New product ideations /developments/project management/introduction in line with Annual business plans.
- Develop Product improvement plan, measuring new product contribution and range selling.
- Carry Product bench-marking wrt global and domestic market trends(ASP improvement)
- Organize Business development through, i.e business growth in addition of new segments.
- Competition Price Mapping ( From Market Operating Cost to Retail Price )
- Develop /Implement sales training modules and report progress on key matrix.
- Drive channel participation, wrt achievement of business plans & Sellout management.
- Tokens and targeted promotions, displays / training's and trade or dealer events.
- Enhance dealer/ Channel Partners portal usage
- Work with various external/ internal research entities to develop market insight and analyze market trends.
- Plan annual budget and activity calendar for various market development activities.
- Conceptualize, execute and settle various consumer promotions to increase width and depth of placement.
- Maintaining healthy relation with cross functional teams like Supply chain, IT, Packaging, R&D and commercial for enabling collaborative work.
- Engage with supply chain and operations teams for sales forecasting and inventory management of newly launched products. Facilitate a smooth handover to distribution system post product stabilization.
- Create different training modules for internal team as well as end users to generate awareness .
Candidate Requirement :
MBA - From Tier 2 B Schools
From - Chemicals / Lubricant / Adhesive / Paint / Sanitary-ware / FMCD Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.