Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2038 Applications:633 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Product Manager - Life Insurance (5-9 yrs)
Professionals in this group apply subject matter knowledge in product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. The individuals in this group have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. They are responsible for Aligning stakeholders, prioritizing product feature and capabilities and defining a vision for a product.
- Continuously engage with community to get feedback on the product features, understands and triage customer issues and provide updates on product roadmap
- Anticipate risks; engineering assess and escalate accordingly.
- Help with organizing and presenting program reviews/status to, business, and senior management.
- Defining and implementing the marketing strategy including social media marketing plans and other marketing initiatives for the product/ service line(s).
- Managing all collaterals for the product/ service line(s).
- Working with business development team for proposals/ presentation to clients as required.
- Ensuring smooth operations for the product/ service line(s)
- develops new software product concepts, designs and enhancements to existing product design that reflect market and user requirements.
Specific Authorities( Financial & Non Financial)
- Establishing and ensuring to reach the target for converting the leads to final sales.
- Keeping track of the cost incurred to generate a particular potential lead and ensuring the costs are efficient.
- Ensuring cost efficiency while converting potential lead to final sales.
- Ensure that the users have started using your product/feature in a specific time period - total user base & increase in user base
- Identifying the time, the users are spending on a product/feature, how quickly are the users bouncing from the product/feature
- Monitoring critical resource availability and planning appropriately for coverage
- Monitoring the quality of the released product
- Monitoring team performance against sprint calculations using story points
- bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Economics or Marketing
- ample field experience for at least 3-5 years in the process of product development, strategy- building, testing or any level of product designing.
- should be comfortable in making and translating data reports in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and other related software.
- knowledgeable about your product's users and industry
- able to analyse complex data and look for trends in the market and users' opinions and behaviour fair and objective when making decisions.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies. Experience
- Previous experience in a product development or management role.
- 3-5 years of experience in product management for a B2B/B2C company.
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, marketing
and other related stakeholders.
Technical Competencies Skills List Knowledge Applicability