Assistant Manager at Randstad India
Views:284 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Product Manager - IT (5-20 yrs)
- The Opening is with USA based MNC company.
- Completely work from Home opportunity.
- The company is not a legal entity in India hence the payroll will be under other company.
- Working Time will be general shift.
- Short term and long term foreign opportunities will be available.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, software engineers, and quality engineers to determine project scope and vision
- Work with stakeholders to understand current processes, identify and document pain points, analyze and recommend process improvements
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Analyzes and verifies requirements to ensure they are clear, complete, unambiguous, consistent and testable
- Works with stakeholders and engineering team to prioritize requirements
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements that are comprehensible to engineering team
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to engineers
- Assists with interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options and communicates these back to business stakeholders
- Support quality engineers with understanding of business requirements, identification of edge cases, and helping them develop test strategies
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements
- Provide support to our customers on existing platform for enhancement requests or process improvements