Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:904 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Product Manager - Internet/Online (3-6 yrs)
Product Manager - (Pre Series Venture) !
- We are data-driven and want someone who is comfortable using data to inform priorities and assess test results. At the same time, we are looking for a product manager who demonstrates customer empathy and has solid instincts.
- In this role, it's your job to inspire and influence the team by articulating and continuously reinforcing the product vision.
In this role, you will :
- Take product concepts from idea through validation, measurement, and iteration
- Work as part of an autonomous agile team along with UX designers, engineers, customer insights, and analytics teams to deliver outstanding products to our customers
- Author strategy documents (memos) and presentations, and represent your team's work to senior executives, content team and partners
- Work with your analytics counterparts to build business cases and interpret results from a/b tests
- Work with your customer insights and UX design partners to deeply understand and socialize the evolving needs of our customers, content team, and partners
We offer :
- The opportunity to have an impact. Our product management model is different from most technology companies. Our key product management leaders - including this position - work with multiple sprint teams but do not have direct reports. Consequently, we're looking for experienced product leaders who are strategic and also like rolling up their sleeves.
- Learning. You will be creating customer experiences and business models that have never been done before. You will have the opportunity to work with stunning colleagues who value collaboration and from whom you can learn.
- A work environment where you can grow your career. Many of our top leaders started out as individual contributors.
Required Qualifications : (B2C product back ground)
- 3+ years technology product management with agile teams, with responsibility across a portfolio of products or services
- Understanding of quantitative research methods such as AB testing and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Preferred Qualifications : (Tier 1 Academic pedigree)
- Experience in engineering, technical program management, product design, or analytics
- Experience with content production or distribution
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Computer science degree or equivalent
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and better products for our customers.