Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:1063 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Product Manager - Internet/Online (3-6 yrs)
- Defining the value proposition for the application. What value does the application promise its users- Why should people use this application and what value will users derive by using this application.
- Define a detailed list of features, wireframes and functionality for the application, organize and prioritize them for implementation.
- Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, sales, customer support to ensure our clients are at the centre of everything and they love the products build by us
- Own and prioritize the roadmap between new and existing products and features
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering or a product role
- Start-up spirit: You should enjoy working on 0 to 1 product and can work in an uncertain environment with confidence
- Client oriented: Ability to think from end-user's point of view. Understanding the pain points of the users from qualitative and quantitative data
- Proven experience in managing a wide range cross functional team and stakeholders
- Prior experience in payment products is a plus as it will help you to cut down the learning curve
- Execution and result oriented with good project management skills