Consultant at Inventivo India
Views:282 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Product Manager - Internet/Online (2-4 yrs)
- The candidate should be able to lead the success of the product throughout the entire process, starting with the defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Gathers, manages and prioritizes market/customer requirements.
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends.
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the users and/or buyer's needs.
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible.
- Monitor and report on product KPIs.
- Works closely with engineering, sales, marketing, content, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Understanding the reasons customers purchase products. This includes a deep understanding of the competition, and how customers think of and buy your product.
- Product Managers need market research and competitive analysis skills to complete these tasks.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- IT Product Management
- Online Product Management
- Consumer Internet
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.