Managing Director at Saroha Global Search
Views:674 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Product Manager - Hygiene & Pest Services - IIM/IIT/NIT (3-9 yrs)
JD Product Manager-ONLY FROM SERVICE INDUSTRY PLEASE
Job Location Mumbai
Reports to - Chief Digital & Customer Experience Officer
- Category manager for one or more hygiene & Pest services
- Work with coordinating departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and strategy from product development to launch.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models.
- Perform various project management duties, including creating a budget and ensuring it is not exceeded, managing work plans and facilitating an efficient product development effort between individual co-workers and departments.
- Partner with the marketing, IT and Customer experience teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
- Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
- Represent the voice of the end consumer throughout the development process.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development
- Training monitoring of all new recruits & refresher training of HE & Non HE regarding service protocols
- Handling the Category P&L management and responsible for the growth of respective category.
- P&L Responsibility. Work along with Marketing and Sales teams (Call Center and Direct Sales) to create opportunities for sales growth. Create partnerships for additional sales channels.
- Work along with technical, operations, and technology teams to innovate/create/refine service protocols and digitize them for standardization. Complaints reduction and NPS improvement strategies.
MBA from institutes (JBIMS,MDI SPJain,NMIMS,Symbiosis IIMs, etc) or IIT/NIT graduate
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WITH MBA WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE
- Product Management exposure (design, launch, train, improve..) in services business
- Needs to understand customer service orientation strongly
- A dynamic energetic professional with a startup experience will be preferred, who can bring in the best business practices to propel growth.