Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:2202 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Product Manager - HNI/UHNI Segment - Banking (4-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Advise Ultra HNI / private wealth clients on their investment portfolio and recommend customised products to them based on their risk profile and investment objective.
- Create investment solutions and associated planners, pitch books and product slides.
- Formulate Investment Strategy. Maintain Model Portfolios, Investment Advisory collateral.
- Study the competitive landscape and be fully abreast with competitive offerings in the market. Use this information for creating new product offerings as per client needs.
Job Requirements :
- CA / CFA / MBA
- 4 - 12 years of experience in Research Sector.
Functional Competencies :
- Sound knowledge of Capital Markets, Mutual Funds and AIF
- Dealing with Ultra HNI Clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.