Consultant at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:251 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Product Manager - Healthcare Analytics (10-12 yrs)
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Description -
1. Develop and execute the product vision and strategy for engagement platform.
2. Work closely with the development team to define and deliver features that meet the needs of patients, healthcare providers, and payers in the US healthcare landscape.
3. Collaborate with market-facing professionals to understand customer needs, gather feedback, and identify new market opportunities.
4. Develop product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products.
5. Define and track key performance metrics for the product and ensure it meets or exceeds goals.
6. Conduct market research and design workshops, stay informed about industry trends and competitive landscape to inform product development decisions.
7. Communicate product vision and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, and investors.
8. Work closely with the Product Owner, review detailed User Stories to ensure requirements are translated entirely to user stories (requirements traceability), and ensure Agile process compliance.
9. Manage the product development process from concept to launch.
General qualifications -
1. Product Management experience: The candidate should have experience in product management, ideally in the healthcare industry or in a related field.
2. Understanding of the US healthcare landscape: The candidate should have a good understanding of the US healthcare landscape, including the needs of patients, healthcare providers, and payers, and the current trends and challenges in the industry.
3. Strong communication skills: The candidate should have strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, including customers, partners, and investors. They should also be able to lead cross-functional teams and manage the product development process from concept to launch.
4. Problem-solving and analytical skills: The candidate should have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to identify new market opportunities and define product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products.
5. Technical background: The candidate should have a good understanding of the technical aspects of building products and be able to work closely with the development teams. Process knowledge of Agile and Scrum is essential.
6. Project management skills: The candidate should have experience in project management, including planning, budgeting, and resource allocation.
7. Proven track record: 3-5 years of work experience with a proven track record of delivering successful AI-first products and have the ability to balance and prioritize competing priorities.
About the Company: It is a healthcare analytics IT Product Company deals with PMS (patient) and patient engagement. The product's behavior shaping platform is the only one of its kind to have gone through two long term, randomized, clinical trials in cardiovascular health and maternity with Intermountain Healthcare. Our platform is built on the principles of behavior economics, advanced analytics and connected medical devices with the sole purpose of improving health outcomes through personalized patient engagement. As a self-learning system that generates precision nudges, it is unique in its approach to processing behavior signals - it gets 'smarter' over time in shaping user behaviors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.