Associate - Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:2242 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Product Manager - Gaming Industry (7-11 yrs)
Hiring for one of our client which is India's largest gaming company, in terms of revenues AND the diversity of product and passionate about creating world-class gaming experiences.The Product powerful visual campaign development language will allow marketers to create simple or complex AI-based self-optimizing campaigns in minutes and its vision is to be the next generation of digital marketing automation.
Position : "Product Manager"
Location : Bangalore
Requirements and Preferences:
1) Own the product features and design
2) Understand what is product future customers want and create requirements specifications
3) Directly hire and manage UI and UX designers to create product specifications that are handed to the engineering team
4) Responsible for delivering a world-class product that meets the vision set forth by the division president.
5) Be responsible for on-time and on-budget delivery per agreed product roadmap
6) Oversee the work of the engineering team to ensure delivery of each product version /feature is on-time and on-budget
8) Has ideally worked in the technology industry outside of the India for at least 2 years
9) Has at least 7 years of experience in managing product development teams with preferably at least 3 of those years with a SaaS product
10) Expertise in state-of-the-art UI and UX designs
11)Expertise with modern-day product development processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.