Recruitment Consultant at Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Views:720 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Product Manager - FinTech (4-7 yrs)
About the Client :
They are on a mission to create a million millionaires; a new world order where the wealth embedded in ESOPs is real and the builders of the future - the early believers in startups on the journey of changing the status quo alongside founders - are celebrated and rewarded.
The future we see is a world where high-growth opportunities are democratised and accessible to those who dream.
Simply put, this is the platform that will aid liquidity creation for ESOPs and unlock access to exclusive opportunities to further redeploy that wealth into other high-growth investment opportunities.
As a Product Manager, you will help us build an offering that understands the real problems our members face deliver powerful and engaging solutions and help them progress further in their wealth-creation journey.
This means (with heavy collaboration from other teams) developing new solutions and experiences and linking together the diverse ways members can solve problems. The scope spans from discovery and navigation, through activation, feature retention, satisfaction, and more. You will likely leave an imprint on all core surface areas of our product. This is a big bet for the business and industry, but if done well we believe we can truly transform our members' wealth-creation journeys
- Ideate, design, and code features of products used by the global wealth-tech community: products that define how people like yourself will invest in the future
- Craft forward-thinking usage loops that drive product adoption and build brand loyalty. Make product and design decisions based on qualitative insights, quantitative data, our voice/tone, and the vision for how we want to create a million millionaires
- Product jam and iterate with product engineers, product managers, and the business team on product decisions
- Analyze data and product metrics via Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and SQL queries to form data-driven optimizations
- Video call with founders and employees to understand their pain points and how you can design products to solve their problems
- Play with products used by the best founders and operators to incorporate their best elements into our products
- Collaborate with our content/marketing team on how to "productize" the topics that matter to the wealth-creation community
- Become the expert on how individuals make decisions by listening to podcasts, reading blog posts, browsing VC Twitter, and talking to our team.