Lead Consultant at Ethical Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5203 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Product Manager - Fans & Lighting Product (10-18 yrs)
- Determines customer needs by specifying the research and market data.
- Recommends the nature and scope of product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas/ product packaging change etc.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales to develop product sales strategies.
- Preparing sales forecasts and analysis.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules
- Developing marketing strategies for Product positioning, product promotions, Campaign Management etc.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Manage the product offering of the assigned portfolio.
- Understand the market for the portfolio and segment the market based on key business factors.
- Know the competition and analyse their product portfolio.
- Find gaps in the current product offering and design the right products to plug those gaps.
- Prepare a GTM strategy for the portfolio and drive execution on the same lines.
- Manage product pricing based on market positioning, business objectives and Gross Margin ambition.
- Design promotional tools to aid the front line sales team and channel partners to boost sales
- Liaise with key stakeholders from various functions encompassing the end-to-end value chain of the company.
- Initiate new projects based on future business requirements with the aid of Project Management Office.
- Scourge for technological advancements in the industry and evaluate the same for implementation in current business with the help of Research & Development.
- Identify potential portfolio parts to initiate value engineering projects in order to boost Gross Margin.
- Visit the market regularly and interact with the trade channel and front line sales team to receive market feedback, competition information and identify best practices of the industry.
- Regular tracking of sales to ensure the right progress in terms of top line goals.
- Drive key business objectives by following up with the front line sales team.
- Analyse the portfolio through the lens of various axes like segment, geography, price point, etc., identify areas of improvement and suggest actions which guide the business towards meeting objectives.
- Oversee all launch activities for new products including procurement plan, code creation, billing plan, market launch plan, promotion plan, etc.
- Understand the consumer journey in both pre and post purchase process and generate insights from the same.
- Track inventory quantities at various levels of the value chain to identify aging products and develop action plans to drive sales of the same.
- Provide valuable input in trade drivers like commercial policies and trade schemes.
- Key Skills- Product Management, Product Development, Consumer Research, Product Pricing, Product Promotions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.