HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:2643 Applications:736 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Product Manager - EduTech (2-5 yrs)
Exp. 2.0 - 5.0 Years
Full-time Btech or MBA
Experience in a b2c firm
Experience played a significant role in increasing product efficiency, user fulfillment rate, user satisfaction, etc
- As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it
- You will have ownership of new online products as well as progressive updates for existing ones
- The product manager has a huge role to play in shaping how education will be delivered online currently and in the future.
- But it doesn- t end there. There are challenges ranging from building a job network to automated monitoring of online learning.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in product management with any e-commerce or online business or product firm
- Engineering Undergrad (preferably in CS/IT - can be replaced with suitable work exp.)
- MBA will be a plus