Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:510 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Education Tech Startup (3-4 yrs)
Product Manager - For An Education Tech Startup
- Matrix is partnering with one of its Portfolio companies in the Education Tech space to hire a product manager to be a part of the Seed Team.
About the Product Manager Role :
- We are looking for a strategic thinker and a data-driven decision maker to join our team in the role of Product Manager.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including - gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure engagement, revenue, and customer success goals are met.
What you'll do :
- Define the product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with engineering, sales, marketing and customer support teams
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritised features and corresponding justifications
- Work with third parties on partnerships and integrations
- Be an expert with respect to customer needs
- Be and expert with respect to the competition's products
- Iterate, iterate, iterate!!
What we look for :
- Demonstrated user focus and data-backed decision making
- 3-4 years of product management ideally in B2B Saas
- Background in software engineering with a good understanding of system architecture
- Understanding of User Experience Design