Principal Recruiter at PatronageHR Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:525 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Product Manager - Education (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for a product manager to envision new products from scratch and iterate upon our existing suite of products. You will contribute towards defining the entire product roadmap. Our product suite includes in-house LMS, Digital Classroom Product, Student app and website. The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Conceptualize and develop new product features from scratch.
- Analyze conversion metrics, process efficiencies and engagement.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of data to develop new features and iterate upon existing features.
- Carry out competitor benchmarking and market research to identify best practices.
- Brainstorm across teams for new features, functionalities and process modifications.
- Gather requirements after thorough discussions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with UX designers to finalize the UI and UX and flows.
- Develop requirement documents (BRD/FRD/PRD) for the product development
- Involved in detailed defect triaging during pre-UAT and UAT
- 1- 4 years of work experience as a product manager
- Expertise in data analytics (SQL and Excel)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and understanding of typical
- technology architecture for cloud applications
- A real passion for solving complex software engineering problems in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on B2C products will be a plus