Product Manager - EdTech (6-10 yrs)
Who we are :
At Uniform Junction, we are working towards creating India's largest marketplace for products and edu-tech services that a student requires from KG until the 12th standard. We want to be India's ultimate destination for inclusive learning for Kids in K12. We believe that our youngest generation deserves a better way of learning, and we want to be their most trusted companion.
Uniform Junction is a part of the iconic Arvind Mafatlal Group and the core team of the company has rich experience in developing business in the e-commerce segment. We have already made significant progress in setting up the backend of the marketplace, and are now on track for a soft launch by end February 2021, followed by a formal launch in early March 2021.
Our Culture - We obsess over customer delight. We want to create the best way to serve schools, parents, and kids in the K12 segment. We understand the importance of continued learning and growth - for our people, processes and products. Our goals are ambitious, and you may often feel stretched - but we are committed to providing you with the support you need to succeed.
What is the role :
Our Product Manager's role will be to ensure Uniform Junction's website is not only running smoothly and using creative strategies to maximise audience engagement. You will be reporting directly to the Learning & Services Head and working closely with the Partner Services Coordinator, Content Team, Visualizer and Tech team.
Your core responsibilities will include :
- Understanding and analyzing the current market to develop sales strategies and define website objectives Managing the day to day functioning of the Learning & Services website
- Developing product positioning and messaging to differentiate Uniform Junction and its offerings across market segments
- Defining the product strategy and vision for Uniform Junction's content partners
- Ensuring maximum audience engagement online by:
- Creating and executing Uniform Junction's content calendar
- Creating and managing events, programs and webinars for students and parents
- Building and executing strategies to upsell/cross-sell products on the website
- Developing unique and exciting offers to attract new customers and retain existing ones
- Continuously finding ways to improve the website and strategize appropriate plans to execute
What we are looking for :
- 6-7 years of experience in product management, either at a digital agency or managing a brand online
- A Bachelor's degree in Media Communications (a degree/ certification in Product Management preferred)
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products online
- Strong track record of efficiently and successfully handling multiple online marketing campaigns (ideally for EdTech companies/products/brands)
- Working understanding of B2C audience (such as parents and students)
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly effective working with cross-functional teams
- Preferred: Experience working on campaigns and brands in the Ed-Tech space