Product Manager - eCommerce Startup (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Manager for a well-funded Construction Tech Start-Up by a renowned group.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the development, launch of new features and growth of the eCommerce site
- Understanding the different products and features as per the domain.
- Design the product road map.
- Ensure all content and consumer journeys are optimised for user experience and deliver the best experience across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Develop and lead relationships with internal and external third parties (i.e., finance, logistics, supply chain) to ensure that the E-comm proposition works flawless end-to-end for the consumer
- Responsible for innovating and creating the next generation of growth opportunities and programmes to further accelerate ecommerce revenue growth
- Work collaboratively with engineering and design to translate product specifications into designs that can be implemented and tested to find the best performing solutions
- Ongoing optimisation of customer journeys to drive transactions, with a laser focus on the mobile/web experience
- Develop and continually enhance a launch process "check-list".
E-Commerce Product Manager must have
- Strong Product Management experience from any industry or sector, such as; eCommerce, Retail, FMCG, Retail, Tech, Start-ups, Travel, Media, Fintech, Insurance etc.
- Experience of subscription and eCommerce businesses is a significant plus.
- Start-up experience (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating technical questions and problems for stakeholders outside engineering and product