Product Manager - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
- Ideate, build and drive the product product and feature roadmap, and manage prioritisation and tradeoffs against user experience.
- Work on consumer research for the right insights for product development.
- Drive product development from scratch for entirely new products with a team of engineers and designers. Good understanding of UI/UX from product perspective
- Write business/product requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams.
- Establish business metrics and indicators for success.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
- Along with analytics, spend time with users and conduct user research to understand product gaps and make improvement.
- Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems.
- Ability to ideate and think from scratch.
- Ability to empathise and understand the customer.
- Must have worked on products with high consumer experience.
- Proven ability to collaborate across teams. .
- Ability to understand and talk technology; pro-activeness in developing an understanding of various applications of technology.
- Relevant 3 plus years of experience in Product development in a consumer internet OR ecommerce company.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to growth hack and work in a dynamic environment Confluence, Asana etc
- Then BI/Analytics tools like Power BI, Segment.
- And finally, good knowledge of SQL so that the candidate can poll data for their needs.