Cofounder at Product Academy
Views:244 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Product Manager - eCommerce (2-3 yrs)
Phygial24 is a pioneering eCommerce enablement startup, empowering retailers to create online storefronts (on Android, iOS, and Web) instantly and sell products and services online. Over 150,000 retailers have already benefited from Phygital's solutions across India, US, UK, UAE, and Australia. Phygital's turnkey SaaS solution boosts revenues and improves customer engagement for retailers.
What You Will Do?
- Work closely with Customers, SMEs, Analysts, and field teams to ideate and build ideal features for Demand Planning Product
- You will diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software
- Create a compelling vision and product strategy.
- Gather requirements from early adopter customers and incorporate them into the roadmap
- Formulate and execute market tests to validate value proposition and business model
- Drive roadmap, positioning, requirements, and feature delivery for a new product
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of customer-driven messaging and content.
- Daily collaboration with the Engineering, Product Design, and QA team.
- Formulate and execute GTM strategy, driving early adoption.
- Validate ideas with Field teams by building wireframes and quick prototypes
- Dev bandwidth is precious. Build what is quintessential through relentless prioritization
- Evangelize Product internally to field teams and Services and externally to customers
What You Bring?
- 2-3 years of Product Management experience (preferably in SAAS/ FMCG / E-commerce) expertise with an Engineering background
- You have proven people management and leadership skills, and a proven track record of launching data-driven products.
- MBA or an advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience working with Software-as-a-Service technology products
- Exposure to Statistics and understanding of Forecasting techniques is a plus
- You are passionate about building and fostering good engineering practices and processes, test-driven development, continuous integration, and build/test/release automation
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Fair understanding of "How SaaS works"
- Experience in developing roadmaps from concept to launch, managing requirements against that roadmap including collection, organization, and prioritization.
- Experience working in a team environment with an agile development process; Able to independently scope, execute, quality control and deliver
- Excellent speaking, listening, and writing skills
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills - ability to work with Cross Functional Remote -Teams, build a network of trusted relationships, and present out well to the Executive Leadership team
- Ability to define detailed user stories in collaboration with the Engineering team
- You enjoy working well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy working within an agile environment.
- You bring enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- Need to understand the startup mindset and take ownership.
What Do You Get?
- Being in a new-age and high-growth startup, you will have immense learning opportunities
- Creative freedom, opportunity to innovate and implement, and bring the change
- Thrive in a startup environment where each employee is considered as an entrepreneur and sets an example for innovation and efficiency
- Employee-centric startup, where your efforts and outcomes are celebrated and rewarded
- Work from anywhere
- Needless to say there are many employee benefits, including your gym bills taken care of by the company.
- Immediate joiners are given priority.