MD at Employers4Employees
Views:2619 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Product Manager - eCommerce (1-5 yrs)
- Own the responsibility of managing the web and mobile interface for company
- Deeply understand customer needs and gaps and translate the same into well-articulated development requirements and hence scaled solutions.
- Leverage data and analytics to constantly iterate product and platform development.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external partners to translate the requirements into live products.
- Constantly measure the impact that a feature is creating for customers and aligning all stakeholders with the same.
- Come up with new product features to enhance the user experience and own the process of getting it implemented.
- Manage the regular execution and monitoring of various customer communication channels like Email, SMS, etc.
- Automate the customer communication process in-line with the business requirements.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in managing E-commerce websites/apps.
- Experience of working on Shopify will be an added advantage.
- Very strong with articulating and defining product specifications
- Hands-on and should have the ability to execute email and SMS campaigns for customer engagement.
- Familiar with technology, software development processes.
CTC : upto 8 lpa (Negotiable)