Product Manager - Data Science - IT (3-5 yrs)
We are growing quickly and searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our Data Science Product team. Data Science Product is in charge of crafting the overall strategy for Data Science at the company and defining the project requirements and goals for our Data Science Engineers. The ideal candidate is someone who is analytically-minded and has the hustle to collaborate across organizations to define a cohesive, high-impact strategy for Data Science. Working across our Data Science engineering squads, PMO teams, product analytics, and a wide set of stakeholders, you will understand the trajectory of the business and translate business needs into product roadmaps to deliver large and impactful Data Science and ML products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
- Lead the creation and prioritization of the Data Science product strategy and roadmap for multiple high-growth business domains.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Analytics across the organization to align on goals, product specifications, requirements, and planning.
- Ensure execution runs smoothly within the Data Science engineering and scrum teams and across partner teams, breaking down the roadmap into the product backlog, supporting user stories, acceptance criteria, and creating interaction models to stay on track.
- Work closely with Analytics and Business Stakeholders to define frameworks, testing, and monitoring to measure results and business value.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- You are strategically minded, with a strong analytics orientation, ability to comprehend information from various sources, and an eye for business leverage.
- You will have strong technical skills that enable you to communicate effectively with data scientists, understand machine learning algorithms, and explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- You are a stellar communicator who can lead across multiple teams and disciplines.
- You have 4+ years of Product Management experience, data science or analytics experience, or experience in related business domains.
- You have experience with Scrum methodology and defining Agile practices or interaction models within and across teams.
- You are well-versed in creating clear product requirements, technical specifications, and testing plans in ambiguous environments.