Product Manager - CRM/Marketing Domain - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
The opportunity is with a company that is the next generation E-commerce platform for its group company in the Middle East. The vision is to build a differentiated world-class e-commerce platform catering to the fast-growing eCommerce markets across the middle-east region.
The company is serving UAE / KSA markets. We work with a single-minded focus on providing our customers the best shopping experience. At the heart of our product strategy is a data-driven (ML/AI) approach across all our platforms - CRM, marketing, catalog, search, order management, supply chain, shipping & logistics, marketing, finance,CRM etc.
We are obsessed with providing the best experience to our customers. At our core is a passion for invention and commitment to operational excellence. We believe in doing things differently, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail.
JOB DETAILS :
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the CRM initiatives at the company. Understanding customers and connecting with them in different ways is fundamental to the success of e-commerce platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and managing the CRM roadmap in addition to working with the engineering team for on-time delivery. The projects will include initiatives such as rolling out new platforms as we expand and creating innovative solutions to support new businesses and use cases.
- Planning and writing detailed specs for product functionalities/enhancements and working with the engineering team to deliver the product releases
- Working with the UX & UI designers to build & deliver top-notch app/online experiences
- Measure and analyze product metrics and customer needs to shape our products' feature set and improve user experience
- Benchmark competitive experiences
- Have conversations with customers to elicit their feedback & incorporate feedback into the product
- You will be expected to deep dive into complex business use cases and system dependencies and work backward from the customer to propose solutions that solve business and customer needs.
- 6+ years of product management experience preferably in the B2C domain.
- Strong track record of building and leading world-class products and delivering compelling customer experiences
- Highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product
- Obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer
- Analytical and Problem Solver: You understand the needs and requirements and conceptualize and design solutions for the problems
- Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex solutions in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal outside direction, while constantly advancing long term goal
- Strong organizational planning and development,